The version 2.0 of the app ViaOpta Nav from Novartis Pharmaceuticals, has just been released. Both Android and iOS version have been updated.
A great set of new features and additions:
- ViaOpta Nav is now also available on Apple Watch
- It is now possible to look for Points of Interest around the user’s position and get details and directions to reach them
- Information about crossings, traffic lights, and accessible sites available on OpenStreetMap
- Ability to send the user’s position to someone else (“Reach me” feature)
- Possibility to share favorites
- Ability to get information from the app using the earphones control
- Time to reach a destination
- Option for automatic path recalculation
- Option for vibration on actions that need to be taken
- Option for junction announcements
- Possibility to change the settings during the navigation
- More languages
- User interface improvements and bug fixes.